Reversible vibratory plate – UPGRADED
For compacting sand, gravel and rock fill.
All our machine models are versatile and easy to
operate. They are also durable and reliable meaning lower operating and maintenance costs.
- The Swepac FB 510 is a heavyweight compact diesel-powered machine with high compaction capacity. Despite its weight, it is well balanced and easy to maneuver.
- The FB 510 has a fully hydraulic vibratory system offering superior traction capability and is equipped with a fully variable speed control.
- The chassi is hot-dip galvanized providing a superior corrosion protection. The FB 510 also has a sturdy protective frame, with a strong lifting hook providing effective protection against external damage.
- The Hardox® wear plate ensures a long service life.
- The machine is designed to be highly ergonomic and has a spring-mounted control handle for low handle vibrations and can be equipped with a heating element in the grip as an option.
- The open design offers easy access for regular service and maintenace resulting in high utilization and low operating and maintenance costs.
307700 FB 510 with Hatz diesel engine