The C85 is part of a floor levelling system for use on rails.
This is a complete and flexible system for casting of concrete floors. The Screed rails are available in seven different heights which will fit slabs from metal decking to heavy duty industrial floors.
- Material: Steel 1 mm thick & PE plastic strip
- True joint – dowel bar holder/alignment
- Form system
- Crack allocation control
- Easy and accurate levelling
- Static load capacity 300 kg (support c-c 1100 mm)
- Temperature range -30°C- +80°C
- Suitable Swepac Poker vibrators available in different models and diameters when casting with Combiform.
- Locking clips for reinforcing and assuring height of the profile (included in the std 35 m box)
- Adjustment screws for easy and quick alignment
- Ground plate to ensure stable support
- Top extender, 30 mm, for extra thick concrete layer and/or design
- Adjustment tool for easy levelling
Calculation tool – Minimum slab depth
85 + 1,5 x max stone diameter = ……… mm
(i.e. 85 + 1,5 x 16 = 109 mm => minimum 109 mm slab depth)
Recommended max slab depth: 120 mm