A battery powered machine for compaction of sand, gravel, rock fill and paving stones.
All our machine models are versatile and easy to operate. They are also durable and reliable, which means lower operating and maintenance costs.
- The Swepac F 50B is a 54 kg vibratory plate characterized by its compact, robust design, low maintenance requirements and thus low operating costs.
- The machine is powered by a 24 V DC motor. Since the motor emits no exhaust fumes, the machine can be used in poorly ventilated spaces as well as indoors.
- The F 50B is suitable for smaller jobs, such as modifying the subsurface for pavers. With a Vulkollan® plate (accessory) attached to the base, it can compact paved areas efficiently for an even surface.
- The machine can cope with the toughest of jobs since parts of the motor and transmission are fully enclosed in a rugged polythene casing. The chassis and handle are hot-dip galvanized and maintenance-free. The excentric element has permanently lubricated bearings.
- The handle bar can easily be removed without any tools, for instance, for transportation.