Reversible vibratory plate – NEW
For compaction of sand, gravel, rock fill and paving stones.
All our machine models are versatile and easy to
operate. They are also durable and reliable meaning lower operating and maintenance costs.
- The Swepac FB 265 is a high-performance diesel-powered reversible compactor with electric start.
- The machine is fast with a superior traction capability and is equipped with a fully variable speed control.
- The chassi is hot-dip galvanized providing a superior corrosion protection. The FB 160 also has a sturdy protective frame, with a strong lifting hook providing effective protection against external damage.
- The Hardox® wear plate ensures a long service life.
- The compact design makes it suitable in trenches and other areas with limited space. With a Vulkollan® plate (accessory) attached to the base, it compacts paved areas efficiently for an even surface.
- The machine is designed to be highly ergonomic and has a spring-mounted control handle for low handle vibrations and can be equipped with a heating element in the grip as an option.
- The open design offers easy access for regular service and maintenace resulting in high utilization and low operating and maintenance costs.
304600 FB 265 with Hatz diesel Engine
303139 Vulkollan plate complete