A concrete spreader wagon for laying hard concrete material on a newly laid concrete floor
• For use with all materials in powder form that are suitable to be worked into a newly laid concrete floor.
• The barred roller effectively presses down the material into the concrete surface.
• Spacious container with a capacity of 50 kg of hard concrete material.
• Two undercarriages are conveniently placed toward the driver for laying sideways and for other movements.
• Equipped with protection against dust spreading on both sides of the roller.
• In the middle of the container is a sharp metal plate for easy opening of the bags.
• The laying volume can be easily adjusted via a lever on the handle.