For floating and trowelling of fresh concrete
All Swepac trowels are versatile and easy to operate. They are strong and reliable which means lower operating and maintenance costs.
- Safe electric drive, environmentally friendly and quiet-runningLong and height-adjustable handle
- Long and height-adjustable handle
- A folding handle makes transport and storage easy.
- Very low level of hand/arm vibrations from the handle
- “Easy grip” dead-man’s handle that is easy to hold and designed in such a way that it can be gripped from any point along the ergonomic handle
- Lifting hook with integrated plate to protect the engine and the electrical fittings
- Stepless speed settings with “soft-start” so that the machine starts gently and the speed increases from zero up to the speed setting
- Very stable protection ring offers excellent visibility features.
- All steel parts have been electrically galvanized and surface treated to provide better protection against corrosion
- Screw or alternatively quick-pitch system for blade adjustment
- Unique fast blade change system. Just one quick-release pin per blade
- Modular design – many parts in common for all Swepac trowel models
- The motor is mounted on a flat base-plate in the same way as the petrol version
- Accessory: Transport wheels.