For floating and trowelling of fresh concrete
All Swepac trowels are versatile and easy to operate. They are strong and reliable which means lower operating and maintenance costs.
- Strong reliable worm gearbox with permanent lubrication.
- Honda petrol engine. Reliable and environmentally friendly.
- Short or long handle, both height-adjustable.
- The long handle is foldable for convenient transport and storage
- A folding handle makes transport and storage easy.
- “Easy grip” dead-man’s handle that is easy to hold and designed in such a way that it can be gripped from any point along the ergonomic handle
- Lifting hook and protection frame available in two different versions: standard and “heavy duty”
- Fast working speed reduces the working time
- The strong protection ring offers excellent visibility features.
- All steel parts have been electrically galvanized and surface treated to provide better protection against corrosion
- Screw or alternatively quick-pitch system for blade adjustment
- Unique fast blade change system. Just one quick-release pin per blade
- Modular design – many parts in common for all Swepac trowel models
- Accessory: Transport wheels.
- Easy to carry out service, change the blades or the floating disc – just tilt the machine with the transport wheels fitted.
- The engine has been designed so that when the machine is tilted backwards for a blade change, lubricating, cleaning, etc., no engine oil can escape through the valve and into the carburettor or the silencer.