The C25 is part of a floor levelling system for use on rails.
This is a complete and flexible system for casting of concrete floors. The Screed rails are available in seven different heights which will fit slabs from metal decking to heavy duty industrial floors.
- Recommended max slab depth 60 mm
- Made from steel 1 mm thick and PE plastic strip
- Crack allocation control
- Easy and accurate levelling
- Static load capacity 100 kg (support c-c 600 mm)
- Temperature range -30C to +80C.
- Suitable Swepac Poker vibrators available in different models and diameters when casting with Combiform.
- Adjustment screws for easy and quick alignment
- Adjustment tools for easy levelling
- Levelling tool to measure and assure the levelling
Calculation tool – Minimum slab depth
2 5 + 1,5 x max stone diameter = ……… mm
(i.e. 25 + 1,5 x 10 = 40 mm => minimum 40 mm slab depth)
Recommended max slab depth: 60 mm