Reversible vibratory plate
For compaction of sand, gravel, rock fill and paving stones.
All our machine models are versatile and easy to operate. They are also durable and reliable, which means lower operating and maintenance costs.
- The Swepac FB 260 is a high-performance diesel powered, reversible compactor with electric start.
- The compact design makes it suitable in trenches and other areas with limited space. With a Vulkollan® plate (accessory) attached to the base, it can compact paved areas efficiently for an even surface.
- The Hardox® wear plate in the base ensures a long service life.
- The chassis is hot-dip galvanized, which means superior corrosion protection, and the sturdy protective frame, with a collapsible lifting eye that is easily accessible, provides effective protection against external damage.
- The machine is equipped with infinitely variable speed control, for easy operation.
- The machine is designed to be highly ergonomic and includes an effective low vibration handlebar with a heating element.
303131 FB 260 with Hatz diesel engine
303139 Vulkollan plate